Located in Las Cruces, New Mexico, Ron’s Southwestern Treasures features a huge variety of artifacts, antiques, mineral specimens, jewelery, weapons, and hard-to-find unique items with historical context. Additional items are always being brought into stock, and you never know what you might find!
- A wide variety of American period artifacts
- Native American crafts, including blankets, pots and ceramics, jewelery, stone tools, arrowheads and much more
- Mineral specimens from the local area and desert southwest region
- Locally-mined Gold and other precious metals
- Spanish Colonial artifacts, from steel aramaments to furniture
- Antique firearms and swords
- Unique gifts and decorations you won’t find anywhere else
- He also happens to be a metal detector dealer!
Stop by and see what Ron has today, and make sure to ask him about his many years of treasure hunting experience and the local area.